View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2006, 11:59 AM

Corporal

Slaughtermeyer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GOP CONGRESSMAN SEES THE LIGHT!!!

Quote:
Phoenix-D said:
Slaughtermeyer, those sources are hardly credible. For one they never address the 400-odd missing people from the four crashed flights.
You don't have to believe that 400 people are "missing" to believe that explosives brought down three of the WTC buildings after passenger jets crashed into two of them.

Quote:
For two, one suggests a NUKE brought down the towers. A small, bunker busting nuke..which would still produce a significant amount of radiation and would *not* lead to the towers falling in on themselves. Reach much?
There's also a 'theory' that holograms and not actual planes hit the WTC. I don't know whether theories like this are deliberately made to discredit the 9/11 truth movement, but they can easily be ignored.

Quote:
For three, they reference each other and use THAT as proof. Excuse me if I fail to find a conspiracy site citing another conspiracy site as reliable.
Does MIT engineer Jeff King do that?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...64959599063248

Quote:
Site #2 *****es about it being a "hit piece" and then tries to rebutt it the same way. They also deliberately misinterpret things people said- asking to pull the firefighters out becomes "blow up the building". (I have *never* heard anyone use the term "pull it" to refer to blowing something up..but that's what they claim)
You can hear that term being used by a demolition worker when another building was blown up, in the first five minutes of this documentary:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...56054823827684

Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11.

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all the iniquity and wickedness of men who unjustly suppress the truth." - Rom. 1:18