View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2006, 03:58 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: Season 3 BSG

Quote:
thorfrog said:
I have to disagree with you. This show rocks. Hey it's not Star Trek with happy endings and I'm glad it's not. Besides how many times have we seen that model. I'm glad the show is relevent to the times. I'll keep this on Tivo. This is the best SciFI show out there.
I didn't compare it too star trek or any other show. To me the show seems to change its story lines as if the creator and writers don't really know where to take the show. "Hey this is cool, lets do this for a while." Just doesn't seem like something that interests me over time. They were cutting edge in season two then in the last few episodes they just went down hill fast. I am not alone in that POV, as many fans voiced dissappointment in the ending episodes of Season 2.

From what I have read most fans are as I am, perplexed as to what in the hell is going on. If they were going to do an Iraq war peace, they should have developed it more rather than jumping into it by just saying "one year later."

We lost a year. To me that means we no longer are watching BSG, but rather a spin off of BSG.