View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2006, 03:39 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default They Just Won\'t Learn

Won't they ever learn?

Quote:
On 10/18/06, contactemail_00@o2.pl <contactemail_00@o2.pl> wrote:

Please l understand that you are not expecting any email from me but kindly accept the
content in good faith. I do not intend to cause any grief to you and your family.
The reason for sending this mail is very fundamental to the doctrine of
human privileges and right.
My name is Norbert Franz Fuhr from South Africa, am presently on political asylum here
in Poland. l got your email contact from my research because am presently looking
for an honest person that will help my client to invest in Real Estate lnvestment
and commercial properties.
l will be more than happy and glad to start a new life in your Country with your
assistance and co-operation on this issuse concerning on this Real Estate lnvestment.
So please if your in good position to work with me, please send me an email at this
email address ( franz_norbert@o2.pl ) indicating your desire to help me invest this
my client fund in your country and beyond.
l urgently wating for your reply by end of the day, so that l will furnish you with all
the details concerning about this business transaction and hopefully if it works out
between me and you then we are going to meet in the next one or two weeks after all the
transaction is done because every thing about this transaction is ready, l only needed
an honest and quicker person who can handel it as fast as it can be.Thanks for your extra
time for reading this mail and am wating for your urgent respond.

Best Regards & God Bless

Norbert Franz Fuhr

[g1vd8c5xxnf]
MY REPLY before moving his email into the spam box:

Quote:

Hello Norbert Franz Fuhr,

Why sure I will help you. Just send me a check for $1,000,000,000.00 first for collateral. Once it clears the bank and I have the money I will be more than willing to help you. I have many friends in SA that would enjoy meeting you. Why don't you give me your physical address so that I can have them come over and "discuss" this great business opportunity with you. I am sure that if you need help you won't mind having them there. After all, they are the police and military.

Let me know, I need your physical address and $1,000,000,000.00 US dollars in hard currency before I can assist you.

Lord Atrocities
Commanding Office of The A-Team
US Covert Operations Division
International Affairs
Interpol Liaison Officer – US Branch
If any one falls for this scam NOW, after all these years, they deserve to be bilked out of their money.