View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2007, 03:09 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Will is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Vote: Who is still playing SEV ?

Voted "haven't played for weeks", but it's really "months". But that's more due to major life changes than to the state of the game. I haven't had a period of time where I could just sit down for 2 or 3 hours and just explore the game, there have always been other things that took priority. I wouldn't want to join in on a PBW/PbEM game until I took the time with the game individually, especially since I haven't really played anything except the demo. I have the full game, and I installed and played for an hour or so when the first patch came out, but then I had to pack up everything and move. So, haven't come back to it since.

I actually think I might take a shot at PBWv2 in some of my weekend spare time someday soon. The major hurdle I had been facing is not knowing what needed to go into the design of an application like PBW, but I've been doing nothing but JSPs and servlets at work for the past two months, so I have a much better idea of how to go about things now. I'll post a new thread if I ever actually get that started. You will forgive me if I sneak in a few SEIV and SEV games before I do