View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2007, 10:32 AM

Major General

Baalz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Interesting

Baalz The Everburning has called for a cleansing against the oathbreakers. They shall be eliminated down to the last squalling child, their towns razed, their fields salted,and their libraries burned. There shall be naught but waste where once a nation stood. We offer the following to all we are currently engaged in hostilities with - a one sided three turn non aggression agreement. We will not move on anyone else's territories until at least three turns after the oathbreakers have been eliminated so long as our borders are respected. This is a one time offer to those we currently war with, and the only thing necessary to secure it is to not attack us for as many turns as you wish to maintain it. Take this opportunity to build up your armies, or war on other fronts, or ignore it and continue to attack the nation of Abyssia.

Furthermore, for any and all who loath oathbreakers as I do, or to those who have a mercenary's heart I proclaim that I will pay well for any offensive rituals that are rained down on the people of two faces. Our nation is rich in magic gems and forging abilities, and we will make it worth the while of any who will aid us in rebuking those who have no honor. Let the worms yearn for the cooler fires of the hell their souls will soon be cast into.