View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2007, 06:01 AM

Sergeant

valo2000 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: valos german adventure

My next job was to delay an expected polish conterattack on a bridgehead a recon platoon established near the town of Broszki. As can be seen on the map (hopefully) i deployed my units in the cornfields on the easter bank of the river.

the Poles tried some platoonsized attacks that were beaten of relatively easy with aty support.

unfortunately all 3 spw221 were lost or immobilized one to a close assault near the highway jaworow krakowiecz.

the other 2 were badly dameged by continious aty fire.

my platoon held the northern part of the map and had an easy time only the sniper and the mg saw some firing.

Why the poles had fixed me with thoose peacemeal attacks from the front a large tank force bypassed my positions by going through the large wood and on the last turn they appeared an took a few vh unfortunately also the bridge.

then the scenario ended lucky me. because of this attack all units were withdrawn to save them from encirclement. that means we have to take the bridge again. My stay in this sector will be prolonged.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 534849-Capture Active Window-20070708-105029-1.jpg (208.7 KB, 323 views)