View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2008, 02:42 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Amhazair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Showing our appreciation for the Devs.

Quote:
Xietor said:
I think our devs are awesome, but apparently that sentiment is not universally shared, as someone is clobbering KO in Kingmaker(:
Damn it. I was just about to start vehemently arguing against this statement, laying all the blame on KO and his unprovoked attack, and it seems like 2 posts further down the damn Swede already takes all the blame himself, preventing me from issuing my full-proof defence statement.

Instead let's just say that the fact that I'm fighting this war to the best of my ability, despite the obvious heartbreaking pain it causes me to eliminate the wonderful person that is KO from the game, is a true testament of my love and respect for the game itself.

I would also like to empty my own little bucket on top of the mountain of praise. I am absolutely, totally and irrevocably in love with this game. I can still vividly remember my sense of awe and wonder when I first discovered such little touches as the 'lost a couple of eyes/lost an unimportant body part' afflictions, white one reincarnation, and the dozens of other little touches that reveal the love and care the developers themselves feel for this game. And this of course on top of a brilliant strategy game.

Thanks KO and JK for making the game I allways dreamed of playing, yet never knew existed.