View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2008, 03:18 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,494 Times in 2,714 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Two Items: Line of Sight and movement

Quote:

First of all I would like to say thanks for the replies. It may be the elevation factor. I am in the second scenario of the long campaign with me being Germany and Computer is Poland. First scenario was 40 hex visibility and current scenario is 35 hexes. I get shot at from clear across the map, including through trees. Makes it very difficult to move. If I knew how to send you an example of the map I would do it.

Check the save slot where you have this saved then go to the "Save Game" folder and select the .CMT and .DAT file for that save slot ( for example you would need SpSv012.dat and SpSv012.cmt if slot 12 was your save slot ) then zip them up and attached them to your next post. You do this by clicking on "Preview reply" then follow the instructions on attaching a save file where it says "You may attach a file if you like (no bigger than 30000000 bytes please"

Quote:

I did a screen shot of the SP:WW2 v7 which displays when you first access shrapnelgames.com but I don't really know how to display that here. It says "New in SP:WW2 v7" on home page right near the top.

That's the old DOS game. Ignore it. I will look into having that removed. You can attach a JPG of that screen shot you took in a separate post the same way as described above becasue I have been unable to locate it

Don

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle..