View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2008, 07:31 PM

General

lch is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The New Fangled Avatar Factory & Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by David E. Gervais View Post
Well, here's a badger, a german spiked helm and a general's star on the front.. It's as close as I'm gonna get working my montage magic..
Holy ****, you really ARE working wonders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by President_Elect_Shang View Post
What can you do with this one David? You have artistic license if you see fit to modify it but I like the theme. That is my Nuclear Duck avatar I made for myself at another forum.
You know, back in high school, we had a program to work with called the WinAli Assembler to learn the Assembler language. In one of my good days I modified the program to include new text, buttons and background images with a resource editor, then uploaded it to all the lab computers the day before summer vacation. I went for a mock Duke Nukem 3D style. The program icon to launch the program was an atomic cloud picture, which I got from the then-popular WinNuke program, with Muhammad Ali in front (hence WinAli). The picture of yours reminds me very much of that, it looks pretty much exactly like it.
Emergency comic relief

Last edited by lch; August 15th, 2008 at 07:41 PM..