View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2009, 07:46 PM

General

Imp is on a distinguished road
Default Turns 9+10

I am seriously worried all arty fire has stopped exept 1 mortar versus the FJs. The second wave has decided discretion is the better part of valour & is moving back from the river.
Having to drop more smoke to screen now that most of his infantry is dug out so barrage can die down. I have 5 offboard & 2 are switching to CB mode.

Them damn tanks I thought the Frenchies were supposed to lift up there skirts & run, nobody told these guys. Targeted with 6 155s, also 2 ATGs no chance to kill but help suppress & they are still firing the main gun. 2 planes were supposed to hit but my usual skill with air means they targeted nearby bunkers instead.
Remaining troops I can see are in there sort of area or South in trees & FJ snippers have helped no end with digging out.
Calling top North from now on so NSEW

Barges have landed either side of road & busy clearing mines. Need to get out of there as troops arriving in rafts fast. Fjs to N have started clearing wire to help.
Arty has to be iminent God help us.

Considering adding 2 snipers to core, giving FJ ones an extra packet of fags for outstanding work.