Old February 18th, 2009, 10:08 PM

Captain

gila is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Complete SPWW2 and SPMBT makeover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ View Post
These are 2 great games! I feel these games can be GREATLY improved. I mean keep the core but get all the wish list ideas and have a vote whether to put into the game or discard. Once the votes have been tallied keep the "good" ideas and implement them into the game. If these ideas get implemented add them to the prefs so they can be turned on or off. This will give even more depth to the game. Imagine the possibilities if a team of developers who LOVE strategy games got the opportunity to make it better. Maybe I'm a dreamer but just expressing my thoughts. I can't be the only one feeling this way about these games. All players feel free to express yourselves and elaborate....
I thought this was what was going on over the last "few" years? All the huge free "patches", listening and implementing changes from people almost every day from the forum (and perhaps email, I don't know). I don't know how well wiSPMBT sells, but my guess is that the guys working on the game don't get enough money from the sales to buy a new house every month. They have to care for the game as much as any one of us to continue doing this.

No one is stopping you or any of us to suggest specific changes, but to just imply what you did, is just silly.

I hope it was just bad wording or something.
Insulting the developers of the games you like you should get a time-out