View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2009, 05:33 AM

Private

Miles Teg is on a distinguished road
Question 3 questions from a new player...

Hi guys!
I have been playing winSPWW2 on and off for quite some time but only recently started playing every day.
I have 3 questions and decided to put them all together to save on space and time.

1. Is it possible to move only the turret of the tank?
Sometimes I wish to fire at the enemy 90 degrees left (or right) but keep my forward armor facing front. Now, my whole tank rotates and I get the show I want but the enemy also opfires to my side.

2. I play with 1 company of tanks only and I decided to expand the core before moving to another front. But when I try the expand core option I get a weird glitch. New units are not arranged properly! They get G0, G1, H2, H3, H4, H5, I6....
The designations are not being properly set (there should be H0, I0...) Am I doing something wrong? Or can I do something about this?

3. I got a river crossing mission, so I bought some barges for my tanks. When I tried to deploy them I found that the river bank is outside my deployment range. How can I deploy the barges in the water or what is the correct procedure? I am trying to spend as little points as possible so the enemy wouldn't get huge number of units, but perhaps I have to invest on some trucks to carry them to water?

Thank you in advance.