The Dom3 DB has been sadly languishing in limbo as I have pursued other interests with the vigor formerly dedicated to the DB.
However, thanks to lch and his excellent data gathering, there has been a great quantity of new information that warranted a new update.
Some noteworthy things:
- New units and weapons, of course
- Unit nametypes are listed in BaseU table
- Encumbrance value was calculated incorrectly, fixed
- Resource cost is automatically calculated after lch's data gave me base resource costs and ressize values, meaning it's all automated from now on. And the formula even works correctly, despite being nearly as complicated as age, encumbrance and defense. The resource cost has been my main pet peeve about the DB, like an itch that I haven't been able to scratch, so personally this is the greatest source of satisfaction for me.
- Started revamping item page, then said screw it, because otherwise it would take far longer to update that. Will look very different after it's done, but not in this update yet.
- Next update will list a lot of other things on the BaseU page, such as the number of eyes, ability to cause good or bad events and the specials section will have a lot more stuff for the units that have them.
You can download the file from here.
The zip file contains the full DB in Open Office format (monster formulas and all) and static versions in both Open Office and Excel format. I probably forgot to remove formulas from the magic site page, but you'll just have to live with it.
The old Dom3 DB discussion thread is here.