View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2009, 05:28 PM

First Lieutenant

PsiSoldier is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What other games complement your Dominions 3?

Baalz and I are both playing Demigod, I know he's playing because I played against him last night. I was like "Hey! are you the Baalz from Dom3"?

Turned out he was. He's one tough Cookie in that game too. Both of us are in the top 1% Rankings in that game.. And in fact I see a Micah that is ranked #6 I dunno if its our Micah though. I'm only ranked 97 but I'll catch up with those two soon enough since I very rarely loose anymore unless Ive got a really sucky teammate or I'm trying something new

That game is screwed up though.. Buggy as hell. it shouldnt have been released yet and has many patches to go. Too bad its so damned addictive. Addictive and Frustratingly buggy dont go well together. Ive got problems with my Favor points dissappearing and some games that I play that are not showing up on the website rankings wich is annoying since those games have all been wins. Probably good news for the people I played against though.

That game also runs like crap enough though I have a dual core cpu and a Geforce 9800 Gx2 that can run crysis and Oblivion and anything else I throw at it on very high settings with no problem at all.

Last edited by PsiSoldier; May 9th, 2009 at 05:38 PM..