View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2009, 12:23 AM

BANNED USER

chrispedersen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sol - CBM EA Game on Llamaserver: Running

Up until the point that Star dropped out which was *one* turn ago, I had put together a functioning coalition that had 70% of the terrain in the game. Individually, I control around the same number of Territories, perhaps more. We'd have to count to see.

I have almost all of the artifacts in the game, I have the best astral mage in the game, I have the best communions in the game, the best information in the game and I have an immortal God that can beat almost anything thrown at it. All my important mages are twiceborned.

I outnumber Mictlan in forts more than 2:1, likewise in temples and my income exceeds his by far.

I have the only tartarian factory, (two of them) and I additionally have a tarrasque factory going, with a special summoning site that reduces the cost. And I have had gift of health the entire game to remove their afflictions.

Moreover, we had (and have) and agreement several turns ago that continues to this day declaring a joint victory. The only reason it didn't end previously was Psycho's opposition.

After the last turn, when Psycho opposed the joint victory, Mictlan and I entered into an agreement: We were going to destroy Psycho's nation and then declare a joint victory.

I have never known Executor to break an agreement.

If Executor as the strongest player agreed that its a joint victory, why would you oppose it? Ie, had the game continued, withing 3-4 turns, Marverni would have been destroyed and then the game declared with a joint victory.

Per your previous statement Psycho, the game cannot be declared won or lost without complete consensus by all the players. I agree that Mictlan is individually the strongest player, however, essentially the game was decided by factors outside the game (ie., real life). At the time that occurred, the alliance was gaining territories, gems and items *much* faster than Mictlan was. We were winning.

Regardless: per the previous statements from executor and psycho the game cannot be decided except by consensus and I will not vote for anything except a joint win. And Frankly, I think any objective examination of the game supports that.

Last edited by chrispedersen; June 13th, 2009 at 12:39 AM..