View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2009, 08:19 AM

Colonel

Burnsaber is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Underwater Gameplay Improvement Mod (UWGIM) v0.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarkko View Post
Played a bit more yesterday with this mod.

The female water troll (the Conjuration 2 W2, 5 W gems spell, name escapes right now) is just amazing value for the price for certain nations. Hello Bane Lord who is cheaper, easier to get, regenerates, is blessable, has massive leadership, can lead land-bound troops under water and is not undead Ok, she has pretty high encumbarance, but a minor earth-bless negates that.

Seems to me to be too good to be true, but might of course feel very differetly in a real game...

EDIT: Now that I think of it, not sure if the trollette is available from something in CPCS instead rather than UWGIM, as I had both those enabled (with CBM1.5 and the no-gem-generators -mod).
The Trollette is from UWGIM, but shes not sacred. Are you sure you don't have other mods enabled than CBM, CPCS, and no gem gens? She can only be sacred by a result of mod clash.

But yeah, thanks for the report. Due to a brainfart, I forgot to give her special itemslots (just misc slots) . I'll upload a fixed version shortly. She's meant to be tough (because her death will result in drowning of all his "guests" underwater), but not thug material.