Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 65
.com.unity Forums - View Single Post - Conceptual Balance Mod 1.5
View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Major General

Squirrelloid is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Conceptual Balance Mod 1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantomen View Post
I was playing about with EA Agartha again. It came to me that a good and reasonably thematic boost would be heat preference 2. That would give them some points to buy a blessing and some heat to push against cold dominions.

With that change they would be good enough I think, and Umbrals could stay at conj 7.
It wouldn't hurt. But taking heat 3 is already a law of playing Agartha anyway, so it doesn't actually give you any more points.

I also doubt giving cave dwellers a heat preference makes sense. What also doesn't make sense is cave dwellers being cold blooded in the first place. (Seriously, you get more than like 10' below ground and air temperature is constant and chilly.) Cold blooded only makes sense for things that are normally out in sunlight...

Edit: Support++ for reducing path requirement for Army of X spells and Weapons of Sharpness, and really, lategame army buff spells in general. The game favors thug/SC play way too much - making these spells accessible to regular mages would go a long way towards making armies actually viable.