View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2009, 05:00 AM

Private

Souljah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: spww2 warzone (ideas for the nextgen)

The mission type games would be directed in a new system.

I guess abilitys would improve the game in a positive way. The battlefield cries out for Speacial Ops! Units like Skorzenys commando were a big threat at the battlefield (the player should be able, to disguise his commandos, which would be interesting in PBEM games)

Aircombat:

I was thinking about the idea I had sometime ago. When a player buys bombers, his/hers enemy could buy fighter planes to dogfight (they would be like offmap artilery) I know the game concentrates on groundfighting, but it would be awesome, to be able to organize the airoffensive

PreCombat intelligence:

The players could get some reports (its accuracy will be decided as the players sets the value) before the battle, about enemy positions

I almost forgot... COMMANDING UNITS! Like commandcars, commanders etc. This would give the player the ability, to create his own companys (specialy good for people, who wants to have an irregular army)

I don't understand the picklist what do you mean by that? I think the list which is currently in the game is perfect. The player should decide which units suits the job he been assigned to.

If I generate a campaign, it should make a random decision about the missiontype. I only started with meeting engagements. A randomizer should be implented

Last edited by Souljah; November 14th, 2009 at 05:16 AM..