View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2010, 04:05 AM

Colonel

Burnsaber is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Byzantine Pythium - hype/brainstorming thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavis_L View Post

Perhaps you modified the Lords of Civilization spell from EA Hinnom and then overwrote the Grigori units?

Please tell!
You guessed correctly, that is exactly what I did. The Lord of Civilization spell was just perfect for this purpose. It only bothers one nation from different era (that doesn't even actually *need* the spell) and gives 6 unique slots. I'm also going to use project as an exercise in mod slot preservation, it is my intention to use as few modding slots as possible. At the moment, it seems that this mod will use 0 unit slots, ~5 spell slots, 3 weapon slots and 1 armor slot. That's about it, really.

As for the Angel I showed in the pic, I know that there are some typoes in the description (and they have been fixed), I just noticed after taking the screenie and coudn't be bothered to take a new one. Also, that whole "his brother was Ezekiel" isn't real Orthodox canon, I just made up to make it fit better in Dom3context. There is some base for it though. Sometimes this archangel, "Barachiel" is confused with "Baraqiel" (meaning "Lightning of God"), who was one of the Grigori mentioned in the Book of Enoch. One unfortunate thing about the overwrites is that he can never face his brother in-game, which would be pretty epic even if extremely unlikely (since he is actually overwriting him).
The Following User Says Thank You to Burnsaber For This Useful Post: