View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2010, 02:07 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Septimius Severus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: NaV II Under Construction. Now Recruiting Noobs!

Noobliss, I am putting you on the Supplicants of Set due to your mention of Shinuyama. You'll likely be able to switch before beginning if you decide you prefer another team.

Zegc-ben, if you'd like the Atlantian mercs, I'm sure you'll have fun with it. Sorta lets you be your own captain and do what you like, experiment, and just have fun, without having to worry about winning the game in the end. And you also learn more about water magic.

You'll generally have a very good supply of water gems (the merc cap actually sits on one of the five magic locations), so you shouldn't be hard pressed for water gems, but if you find you want to ask for gems in other paths for forging and so forth, once you branch out a bit, that is fine. I specified gold for the main services really (like contracted attacks) so it would not bias against one team or another. Gold is something every team should have in relatively equal proportions. Main roster updated.

Be harmonious, enrich the soldiers, and scorn all other men.
-Emperor Septimius Severus, to his sons shortly before his death, quoted in Dio Cassius (77.15.2).

Last edited by Septimius Severus; April 5th, 2010 at 02:25 PM..