View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2010, 03:04 PM

BANNED USER

chrispedersen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Noobs and Vets II: Days of Infamy. MA, BI. Game Over. Supplicants Triumph!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septimius Severus View Post
As for the nation match-ups of this game, even if Ashdod or Mictlan was allowed to take the full dreaded bless, or the nations e on each team were somehow different, it would likely not have changed the outcome which had more to do with other circumstances in my opinion, including the loss of the Sangiunarium, team leadership style, player experience and skill level, the strength of the AI, team placement, geography, etc.

Sept, if you think that one team is unbeatable, then why play the game; if you think one team is unbeatable why set up those teams.

I think ano did a great job organizing his team. But I think leadership is only about 35% of a game. Game design is probably 30% and diplomacy 35%.

Any number of factors easily could have shifted this game. If the AI had decided to attack the Sets on turn 12 or so, that alone would have *significantly* altered the game.

I reiterate.. I REALLY would like to ban powerful sites - no construction sites, no circle master sites.

I suggest using sombre's mod.