View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2010, 04:52 AM

Corporal

Brian61 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: GE Long campaign - small core

Thanks, it is good to know someone is enjoying the read!

I'd like to be able to use captured equipment in core force sometimes but I think if I hacked the oobs enough to do that then no one else would be able to properly load the saves unless they had the same oobs? What I was trying to portray with the missing tanks and flak units was the supply situation prior to late May '42. For this next battle (assault on the Knightsbridge box), they'll be back in operation - one rebuilt and one replaced along with replacing the platoon leader's tanks of the other two medium tank platoons with L model panzer IIIs.

Great idea for the retreating troops, I will have to use that after the transfer to the eastern front. That will be coming up soon as I'm figuring out a behind the scenes political minidrama that places Oberstleutnant Krafft at the mercy of powerful old foes but with the behind the curtain aid of some powerful friends within the Heer. I think Krafft and company will be departing Africa while Rommel is in Germany recieving his baton. I'm really tempted to have KG Krafft become a late arriving battery (or replacement battery) in Sturmgeschütz-Abteilung 667.