View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2010, 01:27 PM

General

WraithLord is on a distinguished road
Default GotM: Gardens of the Moon, Game Over: WL wins.

Hi,

Game name is a tribute to great work of art by same name. Hopefully this game would reflect the epic nature of the book.

This game is targeted for veteran players but this is not strict condition - it's mainly that the game is not meant for fresh green newbs.
What's most important is to honor the warrior spirit of this game. No turning AI after a few defeats please. Try to fight as best you can for as long as you can. If RL prevents you from playing please contact the admin to find a sub
I'm gonna recruit/open it for both forums but to keep my sanity I'll manage it only here.

I aim to start the game with about 8-23 nations.
CBM+EDM latest versions will be used.

The following are the settings I had in mind. The ones I don't plan to change are in bold font:
Map: According to players number/wish/vote.
Hosting Pace: First 15 turns every 24h, turns 15-30 48h, turn 30-45 72h, turn 45-60 96h, turn > 61 120h.
Hosting is planned for busy ppl!

Disallowed exploits: copying Bogus' orders and overfilling enemy lab to prevent his own forge.
Killing own mages under Ankh or LaD to gain freebe mages and troops.
It's ok in a battle but it's not ok to set it up on purpose (whoever likes to do it knows what I'm talking about)
Probing armies with scouts/commanders must be done in such a way so as not to block movement.

Victory condition: 9 VPs. As in 60% of # players (15) capital VPs. Each capital is considered to be one VP. The capitals will not be marked. The first player to have control of all the VPs required for victory and to hold them for three turns straight will be declared winner. The winner is required to save his last turns for verification.
Nations: All MA
Hosted on llamaserver.
Diplomacy allowed.
NAP's are not considered binding.
(I for one have no intention of breaking my NAPs but every player is free to act as he will in this regard)
Mods: CBM 1.6 + EDM
Graphs: on
HoF: 15
Indies: 9
Map: AsiaTwist
# of players: 16
Research: Normal
Magic sites: Normal

road-map:
recruit: now. At this point the game is open for both sign-up and
discussion. I est. this will take a week or two.
Prepare pretenders: After all players sign-up we shall wait a week for pretender creation.
Game on: we start the game.

Players:
1. WraithLord, Ermor
2. Aethyr, Shinuyama
3. Executor, Jotun
4. Dark Kitty, Caelum
5. ghoul31, Oceania, defeated on turn 34
6. legolasjrt, Pangaea, defeated on turn 28
7. Aristander, Arco
8. Ossa, TC
9. Hadrian_II, Rlyeh
10. BigandScary, Man, defeated on turn 34
11. LoloMo, Ulm
12. Slobby, Agartha, defeated on turn 42
13. Tryfan, Van
14. Herode, Pythium
15. Hoplosternum, Mictlan
16. Stagger Lee, Marignon

# VPs owned (list only nations with more than 1):

Jotun: 3
Rlyeh: 2
Pythium: 2
Ermor: 2

Last edited by WraithLord; May 10th, 2011 at 02:43 PM..