View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2010, 06:11 AM

National Security Advisor

llamabeast will become famous soon enoughllamabeast will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Inuk, Land of Ice and Spirits

Something just occurred to me: If your Ilisitok gains 10 fatigue every round, he will die in any long battle (fatigue reaches 200 and then he'll take hp damage).

If he gains 7 fatigue each round then he will last a long time (15 turns to get over 100 fatigue, and then another 50 turns with his fatigue increasing by 7 and then decreasing by 5 every turn).

A more complicated alternative (probably unnecessarily complicated):
- #reinvigoration -5 (i.e. gains 5 fatigue a turn)
- Give him a #onebattlespell which deals 5 fatigue damage a turn to him for say 10 turns. (I haven't tested this but think it will be possible).

So then he will have exhaustion 10 for the first 10 turns, and 5 thereafter; he'll rapidly fall asleep but won't die.

Oh, I just thought of a far easier and also more thematic option - just give him very high encumbrance, say 15. So he will quickly exhaust himself if he does anything. This makes more sense than just gaining fatigue even when he doesn't do anything (how did he manage to be awake at the start of the battle if he is always gaining fatigue?).
A compilation of high quality mod nations: Expanded Nations Packs
The Following User Says Thank You to llamabeast For This Useful Post: