View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2011, 09:58 AM

First Lieutenant

bbz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: update on progress page

Hello I'm new around here, well I've been reading a lot but I have no MP experience so I was just wondering what is the problem you see in Tartartians? I know that they are good thug/SC chassis and relatively cheap, but are you trying to remove them as such or to diversify the endgame?

Well I read somewhere(I might be mistaken) That the goal late game is to go for Const8 and then going for conj9 to get tartarians. What I assume is the problem is that everyone(of the remaining players) goes for const8 and then if they dont get the chalice they are a bit screwed since the guy that gets it gets the best chasis aka-tarts. Whouldn't highering their price help a little? I am a fan of SC particularly Bandar log's ones "_" and I find fighting with SC vs SC (trying to dodge enemy casters) Entartaining, so my concern is that by removing tartars people will start looking at the other sc-chassis find cost effective one, and start trying to remove it saying that its over-powered again, thus reducing the diversity and removing SC as a strategy to go for late game.

Last edited by bbz; January 1st, 2011 at 10:09 AM..