View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2011, 05:42 PM

Sergeant

Numahr is on a distinguished road

O despised unholy blood-thirsty giants,

Your question both insults and honors us.

Let it be known that the proud and independent nation of Caelum never was the puppet of an other nation. We would firmly refuse help if it meant loosing honor honor and independence, even at the brink of extinction.

You may have greatly underestimated the magical reserves we inherited from our God's previous incarnation. My Gem-Accountant-in-Chief does not have a full explanation for the origin of all the gems, probably just cautiously saved over time. But a large part of the explanation of what seems like a mystery for a limited giant's brain lies in the following facts:

- disappearing Pretenders, in a last inspiration of wisdom, may give a second life to their treasures by transferring it to the most virtuous Nation still alive, which does not mean becoming the puppet of anyone as the doomed Pretender does so on its way to Tartarus;

- the spell summoning those Shishis your unfortunate Giants have learned to love brings two of these lovely creatures for the price of 30 gems, not one. So what you see is the result of 4 rituals, who were entirely self-financed after 1-to-1 trade agreements to procure air gems;

- idem for the items, painstakingly procured on the international market at their real price.

Actually when I took over the main question was this, what to do of this little mountain of gems, I am happy to see that my choice brought us the opportunity of this little talk...

Waiting forward to your next wave of sentenced-to-death giants

Last edited by Numahr; January 13th, 2011 at 05:50 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Numahr For This Useful Post: