View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2011, 09:58 PM

First Lieutenant

Corwin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: "A Song of Ice and Fire", veterans-only game, MA. In progress, midgame...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor View Post

I have no problem with eating a stale turn, given, Im in the worst position to take a stale here, I kinda depend on my tartarian sanity to do anything and now I fear opening the new turn

I'm good either way, up to you. I just want to state out that roll backs are dangerous and the rules need to be followed to the letter if they are to be done.
True. BTW just to be clear - I am absolutely not insisting on the rollback, just wanted to mention that this is an option here since server's email seems to screw all three leading nations, and overall 4 out of 7 nations either stalled or had to rush during this turn. But I am fine with eating rollback if that's what other players would want. Like I said it's up to you guys, as always I am simply voicing my opinion as a player, not a game admin. As you guys may have noticed I believe in democracy and concensus in game-admining matters, not in attempts in iron-fist dictatorship.