Thread: Scenario Ambush at Tenczyn
View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2011, 11:34 AM

Corporal

Brian61 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ambush at Tenczyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfir View Post
Might be an idea to include a Forward Observer team...
I believe I adjusted the force HQ unit to have at least 50 artillery rating in lieu of a separate FO. I did this for three reasons:
  1. In general the Polish forces had poor maps.
  2. The 10th Motorized Brigade's artillery battalion was missing an entire battery and presumably some support personnel.
  3. The actions depict those of basically 1/8th of the Black Brigade, it should be assumed that at least another company is in action nearby calling upon the same battery.
Still, I'm definately considering your suggestion for the future campaign scenarios for medium and easy difficulty versions. If/when I manage to get it done, the campaign will be dynamic with each scenario after the first having three separate versions (hard/medium/easy) and dynamic routing where decisive victories move you to harder subsequent scenarios, marginals keep you at the current difficulty level, and draw moves you down a difficulty level. A marginal loss will immediately move you to easy level and a decisive loss will end the campaign. Also planning on having a BPR divisor for the final campaign score.

Long way to go yet,
Brian