View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2011, 03:16 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,248 Times in 935 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: Jets & Planes but no UAV's here.

I'll be on hiatus for a while, as I have 25 excellent reasons why I have to go, however they'd be too long to list them here. Suffice to say a couple of people know why due to the state of my current project. But I wish to leave for you all that are interested in such things the following site info and the opportunity to view the main site for it's reference purposes as well. The link below will list every countries Air Force/Naval current and ordered status of fighters, transports and helos through the end of 2010. The file is in PDF format. You WILL need to fill out the basic request form first. For those like myself that had to sign "documents" for employment purposes, under the company name info I simply put USN Ret. and this was accepted so feel free to use what you want there. This would be an excellent tool for verifying current OOB status etc. and just great general info. Sorry simple "cut and paste" didn't work and I don't want to just post the PDF without knowing for sure if I'd violate any copyright issues at this time. So I hope you'll find this helpful.
http://www.flightglobal.com/page/wor...s-report-2010/

Enjoy!

Regards,
Pat

ALWAYS ON WATCH AND LOOKOUT! Well sometimes anyway!?! Good Night!