View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2011, 02:30 PM

Corporal

Lung Drago is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Randomocalypse - 5 players, randomly generated nations - Nations being generated

All of my choices are definitely difficult in some way. It either has crappy mages, or crappy priests, or giant infantry, or it's troops apparently don't know what is a sword. I shall have a challenge in this game, that's for sure But I suppose I cannot expect it to hand me a perfect, unconquerable nation on a plate
Teh random nation generator still has a lot of space to improve, since some combinations I have just witnessed are a waste of unit's abbilities or outright illogical for a serious game (having move 3 units is not so great when you have no move 3 commanders, isn't it? Or what real use is having a selection of 2 archer cavalry, when one is clearly superior to the other with only a slight difference in resources cost?). But then again if this worked flawlessly it would be The Single Marvel of Designing Let us make a good use of this situation and if you lose this game, remember it can be blamed on the generator!
Also, I expect every nation will need to have different flag color. If a conflict with another player's national flag should arise with mine, I voluntarily hand over the green slimy flag in favor of a shiny yellow, for example