View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2012, 12:53 PM

Lieutenant General

Suhiir is on a distinguished road
Default Phantom Barbed Wire

I'm working on a scenario that will be part of a campaign so to ensure the CORE forces stayed the same I used the editor to delete all opposition (except the HQ) units and any non-CORE friendly units. Then selected a "Custom" map to load the map I will use for the new scenario.

The problem is in the 1st scenario I had placed some barbed wire, and while it is not visually in the hexes on the 2nd scenario map the hexes still show "Height 30 Earth Barbed Wire" when you mouse over them and this phantom barbed wire impedes movement when playing scenario 2.

I have tried using the "Build Minefields, ..." button to place barbed wire in the effected hexes in order to remove it. But the editor will not allow me to place wire in those hexes, nor will it allow me to remove the phantom wire.

HELP !

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein