Old January 24th, 2012, 07:57 PM

Lieutenant General

Suhiir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Phantom Barbed Wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfir View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suhiir View Post
I am so hoping the solution isn't to have to go back to square one and re-purchase and re-edit the entire CORE OOB.
Good you found a solution - and yeah, I figured you'd probably spent a great deal of time customizing the CORE OOB (I assume the campaign core is set to FIXED not OPEN)...

though sometimes one has to cover the same ground again....
...the classic: power failure, and you have not saved the map your applying the finishing touches and that you've been working on for the last couple of hours.
Yeah, fixed CORE with 442 units. A TO&E Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) plus a bucket of campaign specific units (civilians, ambassadors (you REALLY don't want to lose), wounded, etc. I had lot's of "fun" editing units (including some icons with the scenario editor).

I've even e-mailed myself copies of my revised OOB and scenarios as back-ups to my back-ups in case I lose a hard drive (again) or get my computer stolen (again).
Paranoid? Me? Nope.

I don't mind (too much) losing a days work, but don't want to lose a weeks worth.

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein