View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2012, 05:40 PM

Major

Micah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fortresses and garrisons in water provinces

3RS I am almost certain does not work, and I am less certain but still pretty sure that the Earth spell that makes a fort also doesn't work in the water.

Good point about the forts being less common now in CBM. I recall QM talking about changing that, but didn't play any games with it implemented.

I haven't touched the game or the mods or the forums for a while now, so I'm a few versions behind. Pardon my rust.

I returned since I've been stuck working from my company's office instead of remotely for the past couple of weeks and I was really bored. I might get suckered into another game if some of the vets bug me about it, but I don't care too much about the HoF...Nothing I can do at this point can possibly match up to pulling off a win in Artifacts. I think I pulled out absolutely every last trick I knew and a few that were made up specifically for that game in order to win it, along with a lot of stubborn determination, and it had an all-star cast of players. The fact that it doesn't count for more than a newb-bashing is a bit silly, but beyond that I just don't really feel the need to prove anything after that.