View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2013, 11:23 AM

Corporal

Trumelunki is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Furious Noobs -EA- (Newbie Game, 10/10, Running)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain_Caster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumelunki View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain_Caster View Post
Just out of curiosity: How many of you guys currently ganging up on me in my very first non-duel newbie multi-player game are actually newbies?
This is my first multiplayer game of Dominions 3 ever!

However, I played in 3 multiplayer games of Dominions 2 like - hmm checking - 7 years ago! I never got into endgame though And just to record some history. I actually played in one game with that guy who had found a way to cheat in Dominions 2, can't remember the name. Was quite an incident around that time.
I was primarily talking about the guys who joined up as subs for the ones who left. Since I'm rather certain most of them aren't newbies.

As for you, I suppose you should be congratulated for doing so well in your first game (I suppose I should be congratulated too ). Did you do a lot of reading on the forums beforehand?

Congratulations for you too! And yes, I did do lots of reading. That's what I always do. When I get excited about something - usually some game or another - I spend my all spare moments at home (and at work...) thinking and reading about the subject. If I ever would have get so excited about my studies. sigh..

I suppose this is how most strategy game players operate. My main hobby btw is the game of go, any other go-players in the game?