View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2017, 10:08 AM

Major

scorpio_rocks is on a distinguished road
Disk Re: Tokiedian Objective Flag Roundel Mod

Roundel Objective Markers v2.0 (compatible with SPMBT v11.01 [2017] )

UPDATED for Version 11.01!

"bug" fixes to Italy and Hungary AGAIN! (thanks to Steves308 for some playtesting)

(I have completely redone the Hungarian roundel using the 90-91 version as the great looking "flying triangle" just refuses to show up properly even after I redrew it several times?!?!?!)

This mod consists of 2 .shp files which change the current objective flags to "roundels" (usually based on that nations air force roundel). These allow more of the covered terrain to be seen.

To Use: simply extract the files and copy them into the ...\Shrapnel Games\The Camo Workshop\WinSPMBT\Game Data\Graphics directory replacing the existing files.

There is also a .txt file with some notes about the choices i have made.

Please be aware of the standard warning:
"This mod contains highly altered or additional files that may or will cause interference with the master game files and it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that this mod be installed and played ONLY in a separate copy of the game and NOT run from the master game"

Some of the icons still require a little work, generally to remove blockyness.

Please Note: that I have NOT checked all the icons in game yet... (there may be some colour cycling issues at the highest zoom level on a couple).

Please, as always, let me know of any needed changes, problems, suggestions, etc.

Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: zip Roundel V2.0.zip (17.1 KB, 771 views)

"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake - we must not interrupt him too soon."
Horatio Nelson.
SPMBT Roundel Objectives Mod
SPMBT Small ID Flags Mod
WW2 Roundel Objectives Mod
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpio_rocks For This Useful Post: