View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2023, 01:33 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,240 Times in 928 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: 2023 OOB Errors and omissions reports

Yeah, I really concur with the above. EVERYONE that was involved with this patch just needs to "stand down" especially you 2 guys and in case there's any confusion as to whom I'm referring to Andy and Don that'll be you two.

I felt this was going to be a "**** year" due to the volume of information that was coming and it turned out that seems to be the case.

And that's NOT 20/20 hindsight as I clearly expressed that point of view many times this past year.

I'm not even conducting my normal review of submissions as I really just want to play the game which falls under the category of "barely" in the last year.

I even had the very rare pleasure of enjoying a drink with dinner last night, small victories matter.

So go for walks as they are wonderful for "decompressing", have a drink or two, shoot a gun and may I suggest a target with a "Patch" on it (At work the training dept has been known to put on my targets an angry looking Turkey that sometimes is giving me the "feather"!?! such as they just recently did.) see something of your country we found it amazing on our trip to Ireland how little some knew of their own country or just plain out do nothing for a while I've been doing some of that myself.

Burn out is NEVER a good thing no matter what's causing it. Lifes just to damm short to be "short circuited" that way.

I gotta get ready for work but other than that I'm not doing a damm thing-OK reading a book maybe!?!

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..
The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: