Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2023, 10:30 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,239 Times in 927 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: MBT's

And to the last, let's not forget about the T-80BVM which is also seeing increased production as posted.

The next I feel couldn't wait because quite frankly we've been waiting on what improvements the Ukrainians would make to the Western tanks they've received.

Well, where it concerns the 47 or so LEOPARD 2A4 tanks the Ukraine operates the answer is they have ERA Kontakt-1. You should based on the picture see quite clearly where it is mounted on the hull.

What you might not notice is that it's also mounted fully on the turret side as well. I bring your attention to the forward 2 block sets of ERA Kontakt-1 and look straight up onto the turret side and you will notice to blocks there in the gap on the camo netting. Also, you can see the same on the aft end of the turret as well.
The way the camo netting is draped over the turret, convinces me it's completely covering the turret side fully.
https://www.armyrecognition.com/ukra...nian_army.html

Tomorrow is Mi-7 in 4-DX! I'm not standing by to just watch the movie as much as waiting to be launched instead. The 4-DX is something to be experienced with the right movie.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..