Old December 28th, 2023, 12:41 AM

Corporal

lansoar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tactics, Time and Steel Panthers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suhiir View Post
About the only thing I've figured out with those short time limit scenarios is smoke and mass, to reduce the number of times they can shoot at you while you advance and once you get close have enough units you can thin them out quickly.
308: Battle of Lemburg 12/44 has 32 turns and that is not exactly a short time limit scenario. When I read that I expected to see something with half as many turns as it does have.

However,if you want more time it's easy to do with the scenario editor then save it for your own use in save slot 1308

That said, smoke is your friend as is the proper application of HE with your artillery
Exactly. I cannot use scenario length as an excuse in this case. Thus, i'm looking for player advice from those who have also played this scenario, and similar types. lol.....i just don't seem to have the victory gene. I get bogged down, and in many cases, i get my *** kicked...especially in a late war scenario like this where you have small INF AT teams. oi. What a headache.

Hence i'm looking to more experienced and/or savvy SP players who can take a scenerio like this and formulate a strategy for victory. I must admit, I lack the Patton element. It would be so instructional if a game could be recorded to demonstrate to others how its done. a Replay of turns in sequence where an expert shows how to do it.
The Following User Says Thank You to lansoar For This Useful Post: