View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2024, 01:56 AM

Corporal

Christocipher is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MobhackingandExcelling

Wow that is weird as. You are right my Bulgarian Yugoslavian Chinese Spanish and Romanian 222 MGs are CMGs. I did look in mobhack at the different countries 222s and thought they were all the same but didnt see the MG differences. But now that I look in my giant spreadsheet the difference is more obvious so I hope it can help me do better when I Mobhack. But how about this, in my game the four German 222s are all AAMGS. Maybe there is something wrong in my game? I did my tests with the German 222s and I ran about 25 planes over the German 222s and none of them ever fired at a plane with either their AAMG or their auto cannon. And I thought that was funny because my german 222s have the aamgs and so I thought they should fire at the planes. And then I looked at your post and that helped me work out why they didnt fire.
I used a small 20 by 20 map, when I put them on a full size map then they did fire at the planes. So I did more testing I used a small map with British OOB Humber LRC III unit 362. I used them because they have a little high elevation open topped turret with a bren LMG AA in it so similar to a 222. They fired at the planes, so I dont know why the German AAMG dont fire at the planes on a small map but the British ones do?

I also flew 20 Yak 9Ts unit 139 Russain OOB, thats the plane I always use, over 20 Bulgarian 222s on a small map and none of the 222s fired at all and on a big map none of them fired either. So in my game it looks like the autocanons dont fire at the planes at all? the planes destroyed a few of the 222s.