View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2003, 02:37 AM

National Security Advisor

geoschmo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Are you tough enough to be the "King of the Hill"?

Let me say, my biggest concern is not the time it takes to manage KOTH. That's an issue, but it's not overwhelming or anything. The biggest thing is I would like the league to be bigger, and the only way I see that happening is to make it more flexible. Again I don't want to get rid of 2 player games. And if anybody wants to only play 2 player games they would be more than welcome to in a ladder format. But players could also play larger games if they wanted. It would be up to them.

No, I would not need to officiate the games. Players could simply state at the begining that it will be a ladder game. Technically I suppose you could even have a ladder game where not everybody in it is a ladder member. In that case you'd only report losses to ladder players. If you had a 20 player game and only ten were ladder player for example, if you were the first person knocked out you'd only report nine losses, to the other ladder members in the game. This would have to be codified, I am just suggesting it as a posibility.

Geoschmo

[ March 13, 2003, 13:15: Message edited by: geoschmo ]