View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2023, 05:19 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: The FASTBOAT Patch page.

Don,
That is correct.

The only "outliner" we had was when I by accident found that the French had applied the AZUR package to the LeClerc S2 (Series 2) in 2006.

Occurred while working the UAE LeClerc AZUR tank.

You already sent me that new unit last weekend for France.

Just posted this as normal with some "word teching" to reflect what was passed during our messages.

My "read" from our last was, everything is in as submitted.

EDIT: Yes, all is good, maybe because you're seeing it all at once with ALL the refs as well.

My first message had the first 11 items while the rest were sent separately in another message.

And I tried to minimize the numbers of refs. sent so as not to "clutter up" the messages beyond what was absolutely necessary to get the job done.

As you can see I had more if needed during our work.

Don sometimes worries that I'll do something unpredictable around this time before the release.

With good reason a couple of times in the past, I might've asked Don, what do think getting this in!?!

Done, Done & Done

I will like as always bounce this against the release.

This is my electronic file that backs up my paper file.

You can take the sailor off the Submarine but, sometimes you can't take the Submarine out of the sailor.

Redundancy means life. In this case and at work it means CYA!

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; March 27th, 2023 at 05:48 PM..