View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2006, 05:27 AM

General

WraithLord is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Clash Of Armies [Started]

Guys, it's fortunate that you have brought up this subject.

I want to come forward and tell you that unfortunately I have violated the blood hunting rule. I will explain,

About five turns ago, I had made a grave mistake and actually started blood hunting. The reason is that I have forgotten about the house rule, simple as that
Now I have forged like six SDRs and blood hunted in two provinces for four turns. I have a total of 52 blood slaves that came from hunting. I haven't forged any other blood item and I haven't cast any blood spell.

For sure, I will do the following to amend for that violation: First, I will stop blood hunting; Second, I will throw away the SDRs and Third, I will get rid of the blood slaves (I was thinking of maybe giving them to the AI).

This of course doesn't negate the fact that I have violated the house rule. I want to stress that it was a mistake and not intentional. I want you guys to opinion on how I should proceed. I'm taking responsibility for this and if necessary I'm willing to step down (AI/sub) or compensate the other players or whatever.

IMO, if it was another player in my stead, I would have settled for a compensation in gold to all the human nations (like 200g for each).

I'm waiting for your response on this and I'm truly sorry for this mistake.