View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2012, 08:16 AM

Private

Bennett is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Blood and Booze - (Running)

To Szumo

I have just noticed that you are advertising for a substitute for your position in this game (and one other game), but I can only speak for myself and say I think it would be sad and a real shame if you had to lose all the time you have put into playing this game, and miss out on the possible reward for getting your nation to one of the top positions.

So would it help you to keep playing if the game had a longer playing time than it does now? Or will extra time not really solve your current time problems? I've only played a few turns as a substitute, so not sure how much say I can have not being one of the original players. But I would not mind having less turns each week if it meant we could keep a player who has played from the start of the game, and who is in with a good chance of winning. Since I think it is not unreasonable for someone to be given a chance to try and get the reward from their good play by the other players agreeing to longer turns if it helps.

And sorry if I've spoken out of place, but thought it best if it helps save a player from having to leave the game. As that seems the worst outcome