View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2012, 05:38 PM

Major General

Valerius is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Faded Magic - No diplo, CBM 1.92, limited magic, Monsters & Dragons! - Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhain View Post
Ok. I think I'll keep Ulm then. I already have a pretender chosen for Ulm with an RP back story.
Nice! RP and in-character stuff is always fun.

Quote:
Man looked like another good choice for the same type of game play. I may try them next time.
Olm did very well with Man last time (including some nice in-character posts) and, like Ulm, the 1.6 version was weaker than the current version of the nation.

Btw, how did you like Eriu? I know buzzsaw took over your position so you didn't get a chance to fully explore them, but they are actually also pretty good from a micro perspective (like you say equipping thugs and sending them out isn't bad). They are also another nation much stronger under the current CBM.

Quote:
My last game was with EA Abysia. That was nuts with micro-management. I swore if I ever played them again I would do so with little or no use of blood. That seemed less of a viable option with MA Abysia though.
Definitely; playing MA Aby without use of those awesome warlocks would be a travesty.