View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2017, 03:25 AM

Private

KV7 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: winSPWW2 V10.01 upgrade for 2017

I just noticed this, but in the long (and possibly user created) campaign the AI points seem to be not follow the standard formula but be capped or otherwise effected by the points in the user generated scenario screen; of course this is not meant to happen at all.

I just started a Soviet long campaign, the first two battles are meeting engagement and run as normal (although on 100% AI points it is a cakewalk, but still feels like a normal battle).

Then the next battle I was defending with ~3000 points and (with AI points in the scenario screen on the default setting of 4000 points) the AI opponent attacks with what looked like 4000 points (not the 9000 it would usually get), which resulted unsurprisingly in a pathetically easy victory.

I reloaded from the last turn of the previous battle (drawing a defend mission again) but with the AI points turned up to 12 000 (again in the scenario screen) and low and behold a good part of a German armored division appears (looks like 9000 points but I might be wrong).

Next I try reloading again and get a meeting engagement, but now the opponent force is almost the same size as when defending (looked like 12 k points actually, I can count 50 or so Panzer IV; 25 Panzer II; another 20 or so light vehicles etc.) Unsurprisingly this is now pretty tough

I have the latest mod on the CD base version.

Last edited by KV7; April 6th, 2017 at 03:35 AM..