View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2017, 06:18 AM

National Security Advisor

Thanked 1,855 Times in 1,219 Posts
Mobhack is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How do you cross attach platoons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer View Post
I don't know how to cross attach platoons, I haven't played the tutorial(probably should have) so I'm kinda stuck.
Launch the game guide -> Headquarters Screen link

Read the info box below, specifically the "Show Company Details Button" item which has a link to the specific section within it, or you can simply press the link on the RHS jump list: Company Details Screen

The Company Details screen has a button labelled "Cross Attach Platoon" whose workings are detailed in the next section of the Game Guide under Cross Attachment Screen (Which is also directly navigable by the links on the LHS as the Cross Attachment Screen Link on the jump list.

The Game Guide is the user manual for the game, and is easily launched from the Help tab of the Game Options launcher, via the Read The Game Manual button found there.

The main advantage of assigning a platoon to a company is that company's HQ will now be able to rally units in the attached platoon if they are close enough to him. That might make the difference on occasion when things go pear shaped.

If you haven't at least read through the tutorial - then you should do so as it explains basic concepts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mobhack For This Useful Post: