View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2007, 08:49 PM

Corporal

Jamiri is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Updated mod: The Babylon Project

Ok, here's another short report:

- I played 5 times, of which I had Tirk's beacon three times, but he never could be summoned (neither on the map nor in battle). I played on a large map tonight with the Omega.
- Dust: the EA fleet was scanning my Pak'Ma'Ra ally for contraband although it was long since dead already. And I read carefully this time ;-).
- Dust (continued): this time, however, the EA fleet immediately attacked me, while another one later on did not. How come?
- Recommendations: make the Nial fighter have a much smaller turning radius to give it more agility, which it deserves.
- the Omega frontal cannons should be "integral". Right now I usually swap them with the Rocket Launcher in the second row and have my full firing arcs back again. They are even better protected there from enemy fire. In addition, it would make sense to have these heavy guns fixed to the ship permanently as their sheer size make them difficult to handle in deep space. The player still keeps four flexible weapon slots to put all his other nice guns and beams into.

Jamiri

EDIT: this page might help to get some ship pictures http://www.shipschematics.net/b5/chronology.html