View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2007, 03:08 AM

Private

PaddirN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Updated mod: The Babylon Project

* What do you mean by: "make the Nial fighter have a much smaller turning radius to give it more agility"? I would like to keep it from stopping so much when firing but I'm not sure which attribute you're talking about.

* I'm looking into the large maps and fleets, for some reason none of the beacon allies shows up, I suspect it has something to do with the #'s in the distribution.ini file. The beacon allies work fine in medium size, so I figure all I have to do is tweak some numbers.

* Having dust on you should work properly now with the next update and the EA will attack on sight although I'll have to change the text around because I think the code for <uvar=shipname> will just grab the newest ship in your flotilla.

* I don't think I need to make the omega main guns structural, I should just be able to change the size of the weapon slots to make it so they only fit into the forward slots.

As for the distribution.ini file, curious about what these values mean exactly, these are the values for the large map size:

ENMY 4
FLET 25
JOBM 40
SCRN 96 112 128
SCRE 96 112 128