Thread: Blood/Mictlan
View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2007, 07:47 PM

General

vfb is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Blood/Mictlan

With Mictlan I like to start off sacrificing with my prophet to avoid Dom death, and when I get Const 2 I forge a Jade Knife. I give it to a Mictlan Priest or even better an Indy Priest to do my sacrificing and leave my prophet free for battles.

With this heavy initial sacrificing, you might want to blood hunt early in a 5K province with either a Priest King (tax at 50% is enough to prevent unrest) or 1 or 2 Mictlan Priests. I take a Magic-1 scale to get the most research out of my Mictlan Priests early on, so it's more efficient to hunt with a King. Use an indy commander to shuttle the slaves to your lab.

Instead of Const 4 first, I like to research Const 2, Blood 1, Const 4, more Blood. Summon Imp is a nice little spell, it's cheap, and there's nothing else for my Mictlan Priests to do in battle if my prophet's along for the ride and does my troop blessing. It's really nice to have some Imps if I'm facing archers.
Whether he submitted the post, or whether he did not, made no difference. The Thought Police would get him just the same. He had committed— would still have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper— the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?