Old April 22nd, 2023, 12:58 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,478 Times in 2,709 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Question about possible changes to campaign system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts4EVER View Post
Done.
The campaign has the same scenario twice: it has two turns and the AI will hit the northern forest with heavy artillery on the starting turn. Put your core force there in the first scenario and outside the forest for the second one to test.

OK did this

I put my core force in the northern forest in the first scenario ( twice) and let them be hit

This is the end screen for that battle

NOTE IT SHOWS 8 casualties for that battle and a total of 8 for the campaign so far......and a total of 8 points for the AI

Then I put them at the bottom left of the map for the next... this is the end screen for that battle where they were not hit

NOTE the number of casualties for that battle is zero and the total so far is 8 and also note the AI has 8 points total on both screens

From what I see here there is NOTHING wrong..... if you can get a different result post both turns and screenshots with detailed instructions on how we can duplicate it and do it real quick as this release is going out in a week or two with or without this "fixed".

I am not dragging this out for something I cannot prove is wrong in testing the example I was given to test that supposedly showed the problem

I ran the test a third time and this time there were 14 points and at the end there was still 14 points.....NO ACCUMULATION

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle..

Last edited by DRG; April 22nd, 2023 at 01:10 PM..